May 31, 2012

RAW Date Milk

RAAAAWliiiish!!! CRUELTY FREE :D.

Hi everyone, hope you are having a cruelty free day so far :D. I am especially dedicating this video to my beautiful niece, we call her ShaSha (and yes she is as sexy as her name sounds). A few of you have been on me to post a video on how to make Date Milk, especially my niece. So here it is for everyone and especially my beautiful niece. ENJOY YOUR DATE MILK! 


*I found a great middle eastern market that sells dates still on the vine...RAWLIIIISH! Find your local middle eastern market for these fresh amazing dates. There are different kinds and they are AMAZING! YUMMM! I personally like Medjool Dates but feel free to taste around for your favorite! :D.

Soaking the Dates
Dates
Raw Cocao (chocolate) Date Milk...RAAAWliiiiish!
Dates on Palm Tree
Raw Cocao (chocolate) banana Date Milk













Ingredients:
 2 cups clean purified water (or fresh coconut water).
15-18 pitted, soaked dates.

*add water to your blender, add dates (soaked and pitted), blend thoroughly and pour into your favorite cup (or jar) :D and ENJOY!


Date Milk...does the body EXCELLENT!

2 comments:

  1. Well go on ahead!!! I can't wait to try this!!! =) Already bought my DATES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! It's RAWliiish. Your're gonna feel great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...