May 10, 2012

RAW Meatless Tacos

TVP (textured vegetable protein) is a soy product. If you live a SOY free life style you can replace the TVP with Quinoa, Millet, RAW lentil, etc. They are all DELISH (I love them all but for this recipe I personally prefer Millet or the RAW lentil).  Try them all and let me know what you think :D.

If you're not sure about SOY (or any other product) I always encourage to do your OWN research. Please always listen to your OWN body and make a PERSONAL choice that is beneficial to your HEALTH :D.  I am constantly doing research and always learning  because I strive to nourish my body with only the CRUELTY FREE NATURAL KIND foods that are NUTRITIOUS.
Part 1 

Part 2

Part "tha-la-ree" (that's how my son used to say "3" when he was a baby..lol!)

Final

Post Final

RESULTS...ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...